Cornillie Consulting provides professional translation services for companies seeking support in making their content attractive on a global scale (globalization), preparing information, software, and web design and navigation for a wide variety of international users (internationalization) or adapting global content for local markets (localization).
With close to 20 years of experience in translating and interpreting combined with nearly 15 years of business experience in IT and technology, we can handle even the largest and most complex projects.
Services at a Glance
Copywriting, Editing and Proofreading
Localization, Globalization, Internationalization
Consulting, Project Management, Training and Interpreting
Handbook, manual and documentation translation and proofreading
- Fiction and non-fiction book translation and proofreading
- White paper translation and proofreading
- Financial report translation and proofreading (IFRS)
- Business plan translation and proofreading
- Magazine and newspaper article translation and proofreading
- Maps and guide translation and proofreading
- Translation and proofreading services for itineraries, programs and invitations
- Electronic document creation and conversion
- Translation and other language services for online media, such as corporate image films
- Transcreation, English-language copywriting and editing
- Communications training
Global business is not just about products and profits. It's also about people and emotions, about leadership and communication. The more personal the message behind your business, the more success it will have globally. The more emotions your brand awakens in prospective customers, the more powerful it will become. The greater the effort you make to speak to your customers in their language, the greater your reward will be. For us, this is what making global business personal is all about. The key to success lies in our close relationships with our customers combined with our in-house expertise. We are specialists in the areas of IT, technology, marketing, business and logistics, and we understand the business processes involved. We speak your language and we know the right questions to ask. We work together with customers to create customized terminology, elegantly formulated slogans, and comprehensive translations. What's more, we use a wide range of professional tools including SDL Trados Translation Memory and Terminology Database software to ensure that translations remain consistent and that previously translated material is effectively leveraged. Combined with additional methods - such as internationalization and controlled technical authoring - this results in a significant decrease in the expenditure related to marketing and supporting your products and services internationally.
With our expert language and consulting services, you'll benefit from higher quality at a lower overall cost!
- German to English
- Other language combinations available through our network of partners including from and into German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish and Dutch
Programs and File Formats
We work directly in desktop publishing programs, office suites, CMS systems and documentation, translation and localization tools to help streamline the workflow between our customers, their marketing agencies and our project managers. We can work with the following file formats:
- Microsoft Office 2003-2016
- Microsoft Project
- Apple Keynote, Numbers and Pages
- OCR Software
- Voice Recognition Software
- Computer Assisted Translation Software (Trados Studio 2017)
- Dictionaries and Glossaries
- Localization Tools like Sisulizer and Passolo
- Project Management and Visualization Tools
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
- The Grid, Typo3, Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress and other CMS applications
- .doc(x); .xls(x); ppt(x); .pdf; .indd; idml; .html; .xml; xliff
- and more! Ask us if you need help with a special file format.
A note on file formats: Remember that Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files are designed to replace the printed page. They are not designed for extensive editing. To fully leverage all of our technical resources, the translation process requires files that can be edited. So always send us your files in their original format if possible. This will save you both time and money by avoiding conversion fees and eliminating wasteful copy and paste work. If you cannot locate an original file or only have access to a scanned document, we can convert your PDF using OCR software or one of several other techniques for an extra fee, depending on the document quality.