ELIGIBILITY FOR THE HEALTH HACKATHON
- Anyone above 18 years is eligible. You do not need programming experience.
- If you have an idea, please do come and make that a reality
- If you don’t have any idea what to do, please come and see what’s in store and be part of the project teams.
- You are not allowed to register an existing project.
- The minimum number of person(s) in a team is one. Yes, if you wish you can go at it alone, although we do advise that you get some team members. The maximum number is 5, so choose wisely.
- You must register yourself individually before you can list your project on the hackathon sparkboard. Participants will be able to view all the listed projects on sparkboard and choose their project.